real quick *i posted what i used for the neutral look, so go check it out!*
dude, you guys... i went to Ross today and bought two packages of Color Club polish (contains 7 each), and 2 packages of Tres Risk polishes (4 each). then i went to Sally's and got 2 China Glazes and 1 Sally Girl polish. HOLY SHIIIIIIIII i am so excited. i love every single color and plan on making a badass polish post soon, since i feel i haven't really focused on polish at all. i have never used Tres Risk before and they look so freaking unique and high-quality in the bottle. can't wait to share.
my boyfriend Michael left for New York today, he'll be back on thursday.. but i am left without a computer charger so i think i'll have to go buy one while he's gone =) it's been really annoying having to 'save' my computer time since the battery only lasts so long.. and editing pictures and making a quality post takes a while.
ANYWAYZ, here is the look i did today that made me feel super pretty, and i will totally do it again. also, i wore my favorite lip gloss and one of my favorite perfumes and my hair looked good. yay day!
- UDPP and pixie epoxy as usual
- MAC - Rose pigment (here's another blog post about how much it rules - http://www.painted-ladies.com/?p=5997) all over outer part of top lid, and a little on lower lashline
- AL - Zeus on inner v and inner part of top lid, i also blended it up under the brow and over Rose
- AL - Pass The Tarts on outer part of lower lashline
- Kryolan Aqua Color liner in black
- Falsies mascara on lower, Diorshow on top.. srsly i need to just throw it out but i caaaan't
- Sally Girl white baked eyeshadow under brow
- Urban Decay blush in Fetish
- Smashbox lipgloss in 'Beauty', HELLO SMASHBOX PLEASE BRING IT BACK
- NYC rose lipgloss in Peony Kiss atop the above
okay, here's a picture review of NYC Rose Lip Gloss in Peony Kiss. I bought this at Rite Aid with my own skrill so no one is paying me for this. clearly, the texture is silky smooth, literally like butter. the color is rich and should have cost more than it did. this is definitely worth picking up!