Hey everyone.. as you know, I'm in the process of photographing the Evil Shades collection of eyeshadows, lipsticks, and lipglosses. I received the soon-to-be-released Pin-up collection and I am looooving it! Today I decided to use Vavavoom (the green), Bombshell (the neutral), Whisper (light purple), and the lipstick Silk Stockings, a pink-y neutral that has a definite blue sheen. They are all my favorite in the collection, but the other colors are GREAT as well. I'd say Vavavoom is the winner in terms of 'I CAN'T. STOP. LOOKING.' It's jungle green with this crazy microscopic rainbow and gold sparkle. Bombshell is one of the best neutrals.. it goes on so smoothly and has a slight blue sheen. I think anyone could wear it. It can also be used as a highlighter! I plan on posting the pictures as I go through with the project... but it might be a slow process.. ALSO I am waiting to hear back about a camera =)
UDPP and PE as uze
- Vavavoom on the outer lid and crease, pressed onto lower lashline over PE
- Bombshell on inner lid, inner v, and inner lower lashline.
- Whisper in the middle, where green and neutral meet, also used to blend and under brow
- The white Sallygirl baked eyeshadow under brow
- Silk Stockings on lips, with a touch of Bombshell on cupids bow =)
- Meow Cosmetics blush in Livid Lilac
- Physicians Formula - Mineral Glow Pearls on cheekbones to highlight
- Clearly in need of new mascara so it doesn't matter what I used haha
I think it's pretty clear which ones were taken in daylight/flash !
This blurred pic (below) is included to show the rainbow sparkle I was talking about!
See ya soon!