yesterday i did a look that i fell in love with, and will be doing again for sure! michael said i looked like a fairy nymph haha. he's the type of guy who likes minimal to no makeup, but he actually liked this so it made me really happy. i'm about to collapse into my bed, so here's what i used:
- Fyrinnae - Pixie Epoxy on lid and lower lashline
- Fyrinnae - Calavera Cupcakes all over top lid, and inner v
- The darker purple in the crease is something i made =)
- Fyrinnae - Eternal Innocence on lower lashline and under eyeliner wing
- Fyrinnae - (free sample i got!) Otherworld under brow and cheekbones
- Kryolan Aqua Color liner in black
- DiorShow mascara
- Coastal Scents Emerald Green glitter powder mixed with Sally Girl glitter glue, applied with a crappy Bare Minerals brush i bought for liner. it works for applying glitter, at least!
LIPS - an un-named color in a Sugar palette i got at TJ Maxx. too bad there's hardly any left. i f'ing love it.
hope y'all like this look! are there any colors you'd like to see me use? i'm open to suggestions!