heyooo. i decided to take a short break from the heavy eye makeup yesterday, and used one of my favorites from Fyrinnae - Samhain Spirits. yeah, i know it's not the most colorful, but it's such a nice, easy to look at color with a nice amount of shimmer. i think it's one of those colors that could look good on anyone. I also used 4 samples i recently received from Meow Cosmetics. Caliope, Canary Diamond, Livid Lilac Blush and Dour. Here are some photos of the look:
- Fyrinnae - Samhain Spirits all over top lid
- Meow - Caliope on inner V, lower lashline and under brow. also used to blend samhain spirits up.
- Meow - Dour on lower lashline and a little in crease
- Meow - Canary Diamond just under brow and on cheekbonez
- Livid Lilac blush
- Kryolan Aqua Color liner with some purple glitter lined on top for the extra sparkle i NEED. what was left over i put on my lower lashline. not much.
i chose to use this slightly blurry pic bc it shows the sparkle!
this pic and the one above and below are the daylight pics.. they are kinda dull because the weather was pretty ugly yesterday, but i try to include daylight and flash pics in all of my posts.
*i always forget to post stuff then come back later and type it in.* - I want to know what you plan on being for Halloween, if anything at all. if you aren't dressing up, do you have a child that is? check out the little lamby on my bed in the last pic. it's so old! hope you enjoyed this =)