now for a real makeup look! for every day that i intend to do my makeup for my blog, it either takes me no time at all to find what i want to use, or it takes FORRREVER. today it took forever haha. i was highly caffeinated and hadn't had enough to eat yet. luckily, i chose 3 shades that work amazingly together.
- a badass shade i made that i named, 'Jungle Mint' just now. haha. it's on the inner v area, inner corner. (if you google "jungle mint", you will see a sh'load of Pokemon cards!)
- Fyrinnae 'Omgwtf' applied in a rainbow shape above the top lid and crease. there is also a tiny bit on lowerlashline. and under liner wing.
- Fyrinnae - Conjuror ( <3 ) in crease and outer v area. outer lower lashline.
- Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadow. its whitish with a blue sheen. it's under the brow and kind of on cheekbonez.
- Meow Cosmetics - Livid Lilac blush (i officially LOVE this)
- Kryolan Aqua Color liner, with 'Jungle Mint' pressed on top with angle brush.
- DiorShow mascara
LIPZ - Lancome - Vintage Rose
i hope you guys liked this look! my skin has been such a f'ing pain in my ass for YEARS. it's so ruddy and my pores are large. i have no idea if big pores are reversable.. i mean i know it's possible with X-treme chemical peels, but i'm not really up for that just yet. i started taking FLAXSEED OIL about a week ago, and it's already starting to feel better and more moisturized. i'll keep you updated on how it works out!
i'd like to know if anyone has found their 'miracle' product yet.. and what is it?