so, i've never been comfortable with wearing green all that much. i'm pretty sure i've just been doing it wrong! i always used to feel like green made my eyes look red, but i did a look today that totally destroyed that old idea.. i even got 2 compliments on it at the grocery store! haha.. the second look i'll be posting is one i did on Sunday. it looks GREAT, and super fresh, but the copper color (AL) i used stained my eyes orange =/ so that was annoying.
tomorrow i'll be waiting for some nice lil packages from multiple indie makeup companies =)
- aromaleigh - perpetual motion (the copper color)
- AL - tarnished strychnine (the dull green in/around crease, also on lower lashline)
- AL - infernal chaos (on inner v and under brow)
- urban decay - maui wowie on inner v as well)
- kryolan aqua color liner in black, applied with teeny tiny art brush
- AL - mayhem's trilogy (on outer v and crease, lower lashline)
- AL - annysia (on inner v, inner top lid, blended into mayhem's trilogy)
- AL - menta (on inner v and under brow to help blend mayhem's trilogy)
- Fyrinnae - dark fantasy ( in crease, as liner, and on lower lashline)
- AL - rosina (under brow)
here's a hilarious picture of jonas sleeping in a very weird position. feel free to comment with a caption for him!