after doing a look yesterday with green, a once feared all-over color, i decided to use an even scarier color today. blue! the eyeshadow choice of trendy 80's girls and strippers. you can look truly crazy if you do it wrong.. but i think i got it right. have a lil look - my bf and i both agree that these pics are pretty washed out. i'll do another blue look soon.. with a palette from Charles of the Ritz i've had forrreverrrr. my mom used to work for them, so i have a few things. (still!)
**i forgot to put what i used!!!**
- Urban Decay - Piccadilly on the top/inner lid, inner v. (this was a tj maxx find so i'm not sure if it's still available)
- Archetype Cosmetics - Northern Lights on middle/outer top lid
- Aromaleigh - Scratched Scruples as the darker blue in crease and smoked up. also on lower lashline.
- MAC - Yogurt under brow, used to make all edges soft. this is my ultimate favorite matte, nude shade!
- Kryolan aqua color liner in black, with tiny art brush and water. on top lashline, and half of lower lashline, it's kind of blended with the eyeshadow.
i was going to try and implement Fyrinnae - Equality into this look, but i thought it would be too much.. now i see that it would have been a good addition. Piccadilly is such a silky soft blue that i didn't wanna overpower it with sparkles!